Key work summary for glass industry during the “13th Five-year Plan”
Period of the “13th Five-year Plan” will be a key stage for adjustment, transformation and upgrading of glass industrial structure. Bankrupt industry will accelerate transformation of development method then. Thus, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has formulated key works for glass industry during the “13th Five-year Plan”.
(1) Support enterprises in technical innovation; make every endeavor to “reduce costs”. Conduct comprehensive transformation in denitration and desulfurization of production line. Promote intelligent manufacturing and replacement by robot for work section of a large quantity and scale and with repeated operation and high risk factor in building materials industry. Support enterprises in carrying out technical transformation of coordinative processing. Fulfill advantages of equipment; seize strategic opportunity of “One Belt and One Road”. Support enterprises in “going out”.
(2) Promote “de-capacity” of plat glass industry; restrain trends of slump. Resolutely carry out relevant layout by the central government; restrain blind extension of capacity of glass industry. Strictly implement mandatory standards, such as energy consumption limit and pollutant emission. Quit uncompetitive capacity by reversed transmission of the pressure. Intensify social responsibilities of enterprises.
(3) Accelerate and promote supply-side reformation; put efforts on “making up weakness”. Persist in combination of drawing by demand and driving by innovation. Intensify supply of new products and products in shortage. Attach importance to development of new materials, such as glass fiber and its composite materials and base plate of liquid crystal glass. Promote further and fine processing.
(4) Reinforce economic operation and monitoring. Promote healthy development of the industry. Fulfill advantages that industrial management departments and industrial associations are close to enterprises and service sector. Closely monitor industrial operation; promptly discover and put efforts on settling key, hot and difficult points; protect and stimulate vigor of market subjects; promote healthy and sustainable development of the industry.
(5) Promote production and application of green building materials; accelerate upgrading and updating of staple products. Implement Action Plan for Promoting Production and Application of GreenBuilding Materials. Implement green building materials production, convenient building materials consumption, high-end building materials products and integration between buildings and building materials. Accelerate establishment of public service platform; normalize identification management for green building materials evaluation; release products with green building materials identification. Strive to develop high-end glass and etc.