China will enter photovoltaic age among all the people
Recently, the 13th Five-year Plan Planning Outline (Draft) ofChinahas been released during “two sessions”. The journalist was informed that development of new energy, especially development of distributed new energy, had been written in the Draft. The journalist saw “scattered wind power and distributed photovoltaic power generation shall be accelerated in mid-east region and southern region” was written in Article (24) of the Draft. As shown in Photovoltaic Planning Opinions during the 13th Five-year Plan issued by National Energy Administration on www.ne21.com then, distributed accumulation will reach 70GW during the 13th Five-year Plan.
Since Qinghai 930 in 2011, photovoltaic power generation industry has appeared to grow explosively inChina. Accumulated installed capacity was increased from less than 1GW in 2011 to 43GW in 2015, which ranks the first place in the world. With occurrence of limited electricity in western region, there is an increasingly prominent contradiction of imbalance between supply and demand in installed concentrative region. Numerous experts, thus, evaluated the growth to be rapid and rough.
However, we see, meanwhile, green development has become theme inChina. During the 13th Five-year Plan, great expectations will be placed on photovoltaic power and wind power. Record-breaking 70GW will be reached in photovoltaic distributed planning and 80GW in ground power station, a total of 150GW.
As shown in the latest data published by State Grid on March 12, 2016, number of distributed photovoltaic grid-connected households rapidly grows in operation area of State Grid, increases by 15691 households with 2.08GW; number of accumulative grid-connected households is 22627 with a year-on-year growth of 226%; accumulative grid connection capacity is 4.73GW with a year-on-year growth of 78%. From this we can see, photovoltaic market is mainly involved in ground power station; distributed installed capacity is less than 5GW. Scale of distributed market will increased by 65GW and scale of ground power station 42GW in 2020.
National Energy Administration expressly promotes several orientations of distributed photovoltaic power generation in “Solar Energy during the 13th Five-year Plan”: All-round open construction of distributed power generation system is promoted in the area where construction conditions, such as site, resources, nearby access and nearby consumption, are provided so as to form diversified distributed photovoltaic utilization market. Great importance is attached to nationwide development of roof distributed photovoltaic power generation system which principally depends on large industrial park, economic development zone, public facilities, residences and the like so as to take full advantage of agricultural facilities, idle place and the like conforming to conditions to enlarge scale of utilization, gradually popularize photovoltaic building integration project and explore new commercial utilization modes, such as photovoltaic power generation system of mobile platform and mobile photovoltaic power supply base station.
1. 50 national distributed photovoltaic demonstration parks, of which single scale is a minimum of 100MW, will be intensively added and constructed in provinces and regions, such as Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region, coastwise area of Yangtze River Economic Zone and the Pearl River Delta Economic Zone, a total of 5GW.
2. 200 provincial distributed photovoltaic demonstration parks, of which single scale is a minimum of 50MW, will be encouraged to be constructed in provinces, a total of 10GW.
3. 100 new photovoltaic villages will be popularized and constructed in areas, such as Shanghai, Zheijiang, Jiangsu and Guangdong, where rural economy is relatively advanced.
4. Photovoltaic poverty alleviation project will be accelerated to be implemented in poor area conforming to conditions; efforts will be made to cover exceptionally poor households; scale of poverty alleviation will reach 5GW.
5. New power generation technology market, such as architectural photovoltaic integration and mobile photovoltaic power supply system, will be further explored and popularized, of which accumulative scale reaches 2GW.
As pointed by Premier Li Keqiang the other day, period of the “13th Five-year Plan” is a decisive stage whenChinafulfills all-around moderately prosperous society and also a crucial phase when “middle income trap” is stepped over. We face both numerous god-given strategic opportunities and severe challenges with multiple contradictions interwoven and superposed. It shall be kept in mind that the top priority is development. Development idea of innovation, harmony, green, openness and co-sharing shall be fully implemented. What is mentioned above is key opportunity of photovoltaic industry in next five years.Chinawill enter an all-around photovoltaic age among all the people.